Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Irreversible~

You know what?
 The results was released. Unexpectedly... I didn't get through...
My eyes were swollen...as i cried
But it just can't change the fact...that I just get stuck in the middle..
Why is it so hard for me to get the passing? I really can't understand why!
Spent my effort to study but yet the results still like that!
I really really can't stand it this time...
Bursting in tears when i called my friend...
Thank you so much for lending me your ears
And so sorry that i didn't tell others about this... Cause i don't want to disturb...furthermore it is so heart-breaking when people keep asking how and why? and what you gonna do now?...these kind of questions...  i really appreciate all of your concerns...but just too hard for me to face you all now...

And now.. what i gonna do is to find a job...to switch myself to a working life rather than non stop studying without seeing results... maybe to learn something new and gain experience somewhere...and try again each time with 1 paper to see how it goes...I just leave it to fate...If can pass through then good...if can't then just accept it and continue with my work...Although feel shameful as i don't have a degree in hand...with just a partial qualifications... life still has to go on... I know my mum n dad are really worried about me...I really feel thankful that they are very supportive and didn't blame me for not passing...they didn't put pressure on me at anytime...they said they will support whatever decision i made! I feel so warm and my tears rolled down with lots and lots of regret...

Hope the bad luck will go off soon!

4 comments:

  1. be tough my dear..it's good to get urself a break before moving on..i'm sure hard time will gone n u'll get what u deserve..remember, i'm always here for u..must take care ar =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey gil.take a long breath and keep goin on..u wil be revive..support u always..雨过天晴,jiayou+

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jiayou gal..Do what u want and we will always be there for u..jiayou ae =))

    ReplyDelete
  4. i am a bit late thought..really wish you are alright now...we are always with you..

    ReplyDelete