Monday, March 29, 2010

MY BAD ENEMY-'EMO'



Feeling better after emo-ing last weekend
Easily lose my temper these days
Maybe because too much things bothering me.



Last weekend I spent my time flipping through textbooks and doing questions on revision kits
It was dull, boring & miserable
Attempting 1 question for few hours made me utterly upset
Wondering how can I manage to finish off 1 paper in 3 hours
Too bad...
I 'm started to worry now


Bad mood always lower my spirits
With low spirits I have no mood to study
What can I do then?


Sleeping is my favourite past time now
Comfortably lying on bed & blasting musics on my earphones
A great time for me to rest my mind & drown out my negative thoughts
Such a wonderful thing!





3 comments:

  1. emo 或许是在沉淀心情…
    所以偶尔emo一下应该没什么大碍吧~
    stay happy,gal ^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. dun b emo~later will old faster
    haha!!^^

    ReplyDelete