Sunday, April 11, 2010

'Hot'

The weather is terribly hot today.  
Spending 3 days at home. Kind of wasting time.Hehe~

Just back from KTM station and I 'm sweating like hell. The bus was packed like sardines. And the worst thing is..I forgot to put on my sunblock!OMG!!!

What did i do at home?
Well...... Procrastinating as usual. 
  • Watching TV (and i surprised to find out that my dad had subscribed the Astro On Demand for 3 months time'! Yeah, is great!
  •  Fetching my brother to tuition centre
  •  Taking hours of nap
  •   Washing dishes 
 Finally, I only managed to spend some times for readings. Then i call it a day. At home, I slept earlier than usual and woke up much earlier than usual. Have to obey this. If not my mum will start nagging~

      On extremely hot days like this, it is really hard for someone like me to stay 100% focus in studies. Wonder how my friends can do it. Hope they have made their final sprints.

 Got to study at library tomorrow.  Buck up and stop being lazy ~


All the best to you guys^^



2 comments: