Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Loneliness

Being alone travelling from Seremban to KL for already three weeks. So far so good. This is what I can say. Boarding the bus early in the morning was miserable. It was around 7.00am in the morning when I woke up. It has never been a hard task for me to wake up early every day as I already get used to it.


Reaching my class, as usual, i will sit at the forth row at the center, the seat at the left corner. As i got nobody to talk to, so,  timidly i sit at my place, observing around and ear-dropping people's talking.   Have i take the initiative to talk to others? No way! I' m too shy to do that. Whatever~The class seems strange to me, the environment and also the people around me. I have seen some familiar faces but unfortunately I don't know them well.  Many of the students there are hanging around in gangs, chit-chatting and discussing problems among themselves while the hardworking one will keep asking lecturers questions at the break time.


Today was an unlucky day. It started to rain cats and dogs when i stepped out from class  at 5.15pm. I got  no umbrella , so I just ran as fast as I can. As the results, my shoes got all wet, and extremely sticky inside. The stupid car drove past splashing some water on me. Oh God! At that moment, i felt so helpless of being alone. (thanks qiyang for the umbrella :)  )


I  tried my very best to get used to everything, studying alone, eating alone,  boarding the bus and LRT alone. I tell myself that this is what i will face when start working in KL afterwards. But still, the feeling of being alone was so bad...... :(


Today in the bus back Seremban,  I had a nice chat with a friendly Malay lady. She started talking to me when the crazy bus driver brought us to the wrong road with the heaviest traffic, and we ended up reaching Seremban an hour late. We chatted all the way back and the whole conversation was in Malay.  Not too bad... Haha~

3 comments:

  1. gal, bring one small umbrealla with u start from today..don feel lonely..just remember u still have a lot of lovely family and friends with u..
    just one more year to go! hold for it! jia you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. lin li..gambateh..alone wil be disappear vry soon gea~
    bt i thk i wil have the same feeling wiv u after working...aizzz..

    ReplyDelete