Sunday, June 13, 2010

Those Photos...argh~

Really enjoy the night before this,
spending time with my fellow 96CFP,
We dancing and shouting crazily and we enjoyed the night so much.

However,  I am not satisfied of my look on that day
A curly hair (which is the same as last year, and i looked older)
a night dress that cause me lots of troubles and i kept adjusting it(the color same with last year too)
my face was as round as a ball
and ...I smiled un-naturally...
I don't know how to smile at all...looked weird in those photos
hate taking photos now...
cause the picture i took was ugly and
can't find 1 that I like
I should have go to the ball without spending so much money on hairstyling and make up
because it is totally not worthwhile at all
A good memory then but 
just a bit REGRET...

4 comments:

  1. believe yourself~~~ u really look great that night~~~^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. u r great,gal..
    I pretty like tat photo u took wif meywern n jason..it's so nature =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. *like* really nice!! be confident ^^

    ReplyDelete